We are looking for a passionate Technical Support Engineer to join our B2B Department
What will you do?
- In a duty role, you follow up and coordinate the resolution of customer incidents related to ORANGE fixed B2B convergent products & services, applications and network elements respecting committed customer service KPIs and SLAs.
- You are able to solve problems in a minimum amount of time communicating by phone or in written. For every issue, you provide a technical customer impact analysis to set the appropriate priority and communicate blocking issues to Service and Account Managers
- Furthermore, you are the point of contact for all internal and external partners to ensure centralized communication concerning customer incidents. You trigger and follow up Management or Technical Escalations in case of technical crisis. You inform customers continuously and proactively of the status of the problem in respect of the customer service level
- You ensure and follow up SLA and pushe for a short MTTR (Mean Time To Repair) to reduce customer impact in order to meet the contractual service commitments. You also challenge the TMC (Technology Management Centre) teams on proposed solutions and estimated MTTR. If needed, you establish conference calls in order to coordinate and synchronize the different stakeholders.
- Last but not least, you transfer your knowledge to your colleagues and update regularly work methods in order to maintain a high quality level of knowledge and expertise
- You are at ease defining priorities under pressure and within fixed processes
- You have a good general technical knowledge in TCP/IP protocol, Fixed Access (IPVPN, Corporate Internet) and IP network troubleshooting
- In your customer centricity, you communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English
- You are able to apply rigorously the appropriate methods for the resolution of incidents
- You are flexible in working hours and shifts (in case of escalation or high business impact)
Discover our offer!
You will work in a dynamic working environment! Not only will your function be key for our Customer experience, you will also be part of professional hotspot with a highly innovative vibe. As a result, you will develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, performance bonus, meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, high-end smartphone as a free tariff plan.