Security & Network Administrator
Headquartered in Brussels, our client is an innovative and high-tech company for voice and data.
The digital network is supplemented in each province with an integrated control room.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic employees (m/f).
– Within the "IT Platforms & Security" team, you are responsible for the operational IT security of the infrastructure.
– You are responsible for translating the security policy into concrete measures, procedures and instructions that concern both the physical IT environments (on-prem infrastructure) and its virtual environments (private and public cloud).
– You ensure the quality of the services provided in a "Managed Services" context. On the one hand, more specifically within the framework of a CyberSOC service, and on the other hand, more generally in relation to other integrators and external suppliers.
– You evaluate and validate the technical recommendations of existing service providers in the context of an ITIL-oriented approach. You actively participate in the definition, and then the evaluation, of technical and functional specifications related to IT security in the context of public contracts.
– You actively participate in all IT projects.
– You assume the role of Team Member in other projects requiring specific IT security skills. In this role, you follow up the implementation of these projects and closely monitor the strict and consistent application of the agreed measures, procedures and instructions.
– You report to the Team Leader IT Platforms & Security, which is part of the Customer Service and Operations department.
– You have a bachelor degree (minimum) in Information Technology, (Cyber) Information Security, Intelligence and Security Management or equivalent.
– You have acquired a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the management of complex and diversified security infrastructures.
– You have some relevant experience in managing external vendors in a Managed Services environment. Experience with CyberSOC service providers is a definite asset.
– You have specific technical experience with Check Point, Palo Alto, F5, Cisco ESA. Additional experience with M365 E5 Security Portfolio, CyberArk, Cisco ACI/SDA and Infoblox is a definite asset.
– You are a problem solver who is stress resistant and works with precision and quality.
– You are able to write technical and functional specifications.
– You have a sense of initiative and a good knowledge of the latest trends and solutions, both conceptual and technical.
– You are customer-oriented and empathetic.
– You have at least a passive knowledge of Dutch and you have a good knowledge of technical English. You are familiar with the ITIL methodology.
Our client's offer you an interesting position in a telecommunications company with a social mission, as well as the following benefits:
– A challenging permanent position in a telecommunications company
– Attractive salary
– Meal vouchers
– Full insurance package
– Company car with fuel card
– 20 days of statutory vacations and 12 days of reduced working hours on an annual basis
– Laptop and smartphone with subscription
– Good work/life balance
– Central location with easy access to public transport