Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for over 70 years. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. This is why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart. Experis IT specializes in recruitment and selection of IT profiles.
Our client is one of the largest healthcare software companies in the world. As System/DevOps Engineer you will work with a broad range of tasks and systems and together with the team you will expand the infrastructure worldwide.
- Monitor the implementation of the standards and support internal users
- Improving & optimizing the existing and the new infrastructure
- Configuration & monitoring of backup and recovery
- Design and deployment of new applications & making improvements to the existing applications
- Monitor the daily management of the server park
- Research new technologies & draft advises
- You hold a Bachelor's or a Master's degree in ICT or informatics, or equally experienced.
- You have a good knowledge of:
- Windows OS
- Server software
- Relational database management systems
- Server hardware
- Storage systems
- You are open to new technologies and enjoy learning and training yourself in this.
- It would be a plus if you also have knowledge of:
- Linux, Kubernetes
- Scripting & SQL
- Cloud environments
- MCSA/MCSE certificate
- You are great at problem-solving.
- You have an analytical mind and a strong technical background.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and a strong self-motivation.
- You have strong communication skills (written and oral) in English.
- a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives
- the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals
- career development programs
- a competitive compensation
- a nice benefits package
- nice working environment