Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for over 70 years. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. This is why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart. Experis IT specializes in recruitment and selection of IT profiles.
As a Support Engineer you will be an expert who will be supporting the infrastructure, helping users across several countries as well as working on exciting projects to digitalize manual work by using automation tools and scripting.
Supporting users across all levels of the company, advising them, or troubleshooting any issues (workstation, network, server, telecommunication, etc). Support for daily routine operations within the IT department. Identify opportunities for automation within software processes. Collaborate with other department units to understand how automation can improve their workflow. Digitalize and automate manual work within different departments by using automation tools.
The Support engineer that we are looking for speaks fluently English and has the following skills:
- Minimum higher education in IT and/or equivalent work experience in IT field.
- Knowledge of scripting and automation tools (Powershell and/or Python etc.)
- Knowledge of Networking, Server or Telephony structure and maintenance
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools (Office 365, Windows Server, Microsoft InTune, SharePoint Online, Virtualization, etc.)
- Knowledge of Cloud based platforms/services (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Nice to have: knowledge of CISCO, SQL, Cybersecurity, PowerBI
As a Support Engineer you will get a competitive salary, bonus system and extralegal advantages. You will work in an international environment with open communication and continuous learning.