ERP BUSINESS ANALYST
About the client
For our client we are looking for a motivated/passionate Oracle ERP Business Analyst. Our client is currently implementing Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP, including the modules Financials, Procurement and Human Capital. As an Oracle ERP Business Analyst, you will become the trusted partner of the Business community to help build, maintain and improve the Oracle Cloud ERP system.
- This ERP Business Analyst (BA) IT position will be the "liaison" between the Oracle implementation partner and the business units for all content related elements. He will be responsible for providing support and guidance for the implementation of the Oracle Fusion modules in scope.
- The ERP BA works with the business key users to identify and define in detail the customer requirements for information systems solutions and then works with the ERP Software integration partner to translate customer requirements into adequate setup & deployment of the Oracle ERP.
- The ERP BA also is involved in creating requirements-based software test plans and in performing testing of the ERP software.
- The ERP BA is involved in identifying, analyzing and streamlining the business processes that are associated with the implemented ERP modules.
- The BA also provides post implementation support of the use of the ERP software applications.
- This position combines understanding of customer requirements and business functions, Oracle ERP expertise and multi-discipline knowledge to recommend innovative ways of implementing ERP functionalities to support business processes.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are the following:
- Supporting the IT change control process, gathering the end-user requirements, and communicating timelines and delivery status to the business units
- Collaboration with Finance, Human Resources and Technical Department at the Antwerp site and with Regional and Corporate ERP stakeholders in the design, development, and deployment of the organization's Oracle Cloud ERP system
- Development of test scenarios and test cases, including execution, test run validation and coordination of functional user testing
- The development and execution of the roll-out strategies, cut-over plans, end-user training and support and end-user documentation
- Understanding the complexities, interdependencies and data flow of business processes implemented in Oracle ERP, including Financials, Procurement and Human Capital
- Development of clear functional business requirements/specifications
- Supporting the go live & after care with troubleshooting production issues through discussion with end users and technical resources, including problem recognition and definition of the research strategy and resolution steps.
- 7+ years of relevant experience as an Oracle Fusion Business Analyst
- Strong knowledge of the Financials module is a must, knowledge of the HCM and Procurement modules is a plus
- Must be an effective communicator (written and oral) across all levels of organization, including users, developers and management
- Must have experience documenting requirements and developing system / user test plans
- Ability to work independently
- Project management skills: able to coordinate multiple work streams simultaneously to meet project deadlines
Preferred, but not mandatory:
- Knowledge of the HCM and Procurement modules is a plus
- Total compensation package including company car and fringe benefits.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to email@example.com