Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a global leader, and for over 70 years and a recognized pioneer in the industry. At Experis, we operate in more than 50 countries around the world and employ more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. That's why more than 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us in their search for professional talent.
We are committed to providing a personalized approach for all our candidates. Before the first interview, you will also receive coaching from our recruiters and/or business consultants to boost your human skills and increase chances on a new meaningful job.
Our partner is a steady and fast-growing company, creating innovative solutions for their clients. You’ll be joining a team of Microsoft experts, to tackle the exciting challenges that come with the digitalization of our world.
- Digging deeper into your customer's problems, you can come up with creative solutions, compelling PoC’s or demos.
- You can then turn these solutions into technical designs and documentation.
- Track a team of developers and data engineers to develop them professionally to succeed all together. High quality standards for code are essential.
- You will have the opportunity to work with the latest MS tech-stack within the data world and beyond.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in similar roles as a data-architect or data-engineer
- You can determine the right technology to solve a particular challenge (computing-services, storage-solutions, databases,security,messaging, etc.).
- Experience in designing and building cloud native ETL data-pipelines.
- You can choose the appropriate data storage / processing(relational and non-relational storage, batch and real-time processing) for your job.
- You know how to partition your datastore for performance and scalability, and you know how to set up, structure, protect, monitor, your enterprise data. Learn some of the following technologies:Databricks,SQL,No-SQL,Data-Lakes,Synapse,Notebooks,Cosmos-DB, Power-BI,…
- You have heard about Infrastructure as Code (IaC).You enjoy working for a variety of customers andknow how to inspire them through your cooperative personality.
- You are experienced in Azure or are willing to learn this tool in depth – Inhouse training is provided!
- English is required, Dutch is an advantage.
- You live in Flanders and are flexible towards client-visits on request (based on your location).
- A great place to work! We believe our employees know best how to get a job done and we let you do it.
- Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full Extra Legal benefits package: Company car/Company Bike, Fuel card, €8/day meal voucher, € 250 Eco-cheques/year, insurance package, Laptop, Phone+subscription, Parking Card, Collective Bonus (CAO 90 – is a more interesting way that you will pay less taxes, so you’ll receive more netto), 20 legal vacation days + 12 ADV/extra days. = 32 vacation days
- Personal Training Budget ( incl. 9 extra days to follow these training)
- Personal coaching and good training
- Some technologies you’ll work with aren’t widely available yet. Be the first!
- They do nice activities after work with their colleagues.
- They have a nice bar in their office with a wide range of refreshments
- A strong family-friendly policy,
- Teleworking is possible: min. 1 or 2 days on site at the client, the rest you can choose: telework and/or work from the office
Looks interesting, right? Don't hesitate to apply!