Service Delivery Manager
Specialized in infrastructure management and end user support, Experis “Managed Services” department offers a full range of services in the fields of architecture, transformation and outsourcing to support its customers in their daily challenges around their IT.
Experis is looking for a service delivery manager to be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships and improving the Experis services to maintain customer satisfaction. The service delivery manager may perform technical tasks, such as troubleshooting technical issues, and may perform administrative tasks, such as managing team performance and checking the quality of inventory. As a service delivery manager, you will also manage projects, fix reliability issues, track service metrics and lead consultants of the service delivery team.
- Maintaining positive relationships with customers.
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context.
- Leading the service delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction.
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- Acting as an escalation and consultation point in case of delivery issues and risks.
- Open for candidates willing to take the next step in their career.
- Experience in a role including service desk ITSM tool, incident management, service management (example team leader) is a must.
- Very good level of French, Dutch and English
- Excellent communication, teamworking and leadership skills.
- Multitasking and out of the box thinking mindset.
- Full-time position within a dynamic team and a very fast-moving sector
- Full salary package including fringe benefits (insurance package, meal vouchers, company car, vacation days etc.)
- Trainings (online and onsite) to continuously advance your career path