Experis is part of the Manpower group and specialized in IT.
Our partner is one of the biggest Microsoft partners and fast-growing companies, we’re looking for a .Net Architect with min. 3 years of experience with Azure. You’ll be joining a team of Microsoft experts, to help to find good tech solutions for big important clients.
What are your responsibilities?
You like the challenge to delve deep into customer’s problems and come up with creative solutions, compelling proof of concepts or demos. Then you are able to turn these solutions into technical design and documentation.
You’ll have a lot of contact with your team-members. You will support and guide them by helping them with technical pre-sales, follow-up on their projects and boost them professionally so they can flourish in their role.
You’re a lifelong learner and you love to keep up to date with the latest tech, perhaps you write a blog about all the exciting new discoveries you make.
We’d love it if you could help us go for gold! We’ve got four Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, and Data Analytics. Will you help us get another?
Who are we looking for?
- Degree in IT or equivalent in min. 8 years of experience as a Senior .NET developer
- Knowledge of: .NET framework, C#, API and Service development, SQL Server,
- 3 years recent experience with Azure
- Fluency in English. Any other language is an asset.
- You have a license B, that's really necessary because you have to go 1 or 2x/week (depends on the project) to clients in for ex.: Brussels, Antwerp, Gent (over whole Flanders)
Nice to have:
- A deep knowledge of BizTalk Server in all its aspects (Orchestration, BRE, Database Design, etc…)
- Experience as a .Net Architect (like with B2B and SOA solutions)
A great place to work! We believe our employees know best how to get a job done and we let you do it.
- Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package:
- company car
- fuel card,
- Meal voucher of €8/day,
- Group assurances,
- Hospital assurances,
- gsm abonnement
- parking card,
- Annual groupsbonus,
- nettovergoeding: €220
- 12- ADV (12 extra holiday/year)
- + We offer a generous personal training budget (of € 4 500/year) = 9 days extra for extra training
- a strong family-friendly policy,
- a fun and supportive atmosphere,
- optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team,
- flexible working hours,
- Teleworking is possible: min. 1 or 2 days on site at the client, the rest you can choose: telework and/or work from the office in Gent or Antwerp.
- clear paths for career growth.
- You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
- We have a strong research and development culture and you’ll get the chance to collaborate with experts from all around the globe.
Are you interested in starting this adventure?
If you want to aply or do you have any questions you can call me on my cellphone: 04 98 94 67 40 and/or you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm looking forward to meet you.
Have a nice day!