Senior Business Consultant Contracting – Antwerp
As Senior Business Consultant Contracting within Experis you are responsible for implementing the go to market strategy. You work according to the tactical plan and the operational priorities as defined by the Experis Leadership team. Developing and growing the contracting market in the Brussels region is your focus.
“We care – we share – we dare”
At Experis, a Manpower Group brand, we believe in the power of inclusiveness and collaboration between colleagues, candidates and customers. We stimulate our talents to grow in a learning environment where innovation and courageous risk-taking is key. This way people can create their own business, stand out and are rewarded for their performance.
4 reasons why to join the Experis family:
- Great place to work!
People, knowledge and innovation is in our blood. We are an inclusive and ethical company with a strong entrepreneurship DNA. You will work in a dynamic, team minded environment, continuously improving our skills by sharing our successes and best practices. We do all this with great portion of FUN and inspiring incentives. You can be yourself and benefit from flexible working hour for the perfect work-life balance.
- Strong Learning culture
We help you to grow by offering a clear learning plan, intensive coaching and access to our own e-learning platform. Within our philosophy “There’s no growth without trial & error” you also receive a lot of liberty to learn by Doing, Fail, Learn, Succeed!
- Career Opportunities
At Experis, we find it very important to invest in our Talents and promote internal mobility. In our growing and international environment, you will receive opportunities to develop your career and expand your international network by participating to cross boarder initiatives across Europe.
- Attractive Benefits
Next to a competitive base salary, you receive the full package including a company car, meal vouchers, insurances,… on top of that you can benefit from an attractive commission system based on your performance. We also offer a flexible income plan allowing you to improve the net value of your bonusses.
Who are you?
- Commercial Thinking
- Achievement & Result Orientation
- Operational excellence
- Stress resistant
- Communication skills
- Impact and influence
- Creating winning relationships
- Cost conscious
- Administration and accuracy
- Fluency in Dutch + French + English
- Prospecting new clients
- Establishing and maintaining a relationship of quality and trust with your clients and potential candidates
- Analysing in depth your clients’ specific recruitment needs and responding to them effectively
- Advertising your clients’ job offers
- Seeking suitable candidates through various communication channels (internal database and network, social media, job boards, etc.) and presenting them to your clients
- Advising your clients and candidates with a view to facilitating recruitment processes.
- Ensuring a proper follow-up with your clients and candidates
- Establishing commercial offers, negotiating contract terms and closing deals
- Updating and developing a candidate database.
Are you triggered by all this? Apply and get in touch with your new colleagues!