Product Support Officer – digital products
The Application Support & Consulting team is part of the Software department, one of the shared service centers supporting our business. They provide support for various software applications developed within the group. They are also responsible for implementations and customer support of the digital products.
Webwin is a CMS with a collection of building blocks with which you can easily build websites (with focus on dynamic content). These websites are fed with dynamic content; interesting newsletters written by our editors.
- You take care of the 'onboarding' of customers: Supervising the delivery process going from 'intake' with the client to the realization of the website, including configuration and development
- Support digital solutions: You are the first point of contact for customers who need support in using these digital services and solutions.
You use the building blocks of Webwin and make adjustments where needed in HTML(5) and CSS(3)
- Experience with Office products
- Like to work with design
- Basic knowledge of domain and site management
- You can find your way in Google Analytics and Google My Business
- Knowledge of Salesforce Case management is a plus
- Knowledge of Bootstrap is a plus
- Knowledge of CMS systems is a plus
As a Product Support Engineer you will be a part of a dynamic company. You get a nice salary package and will work with nice colleagues.