As Team Leader Contracting within Experis you are responsible for implementing the go to market strategy in collaboration with your team. You work according to the tactical plan and the operational priorities as defined by the Experis Leadership team. Developing and growing the contracting market in the Brussels region is your focus. You are a servant leader and you support, coach, motivate each member to achieve your target.
“We care – we share – we dare”
At Experis, a Manpower Group brand, we believe in the power of inclusiveness and collaboration between colleagues, candidates and customers. We stimulate our talents to grow in a learning environment where innovation and courageous risk-taking is key. This way people can create their own business, stand out and are rewarded for their performance.
4 reasons why to join the Experis family:
1. Great place to work!
People, knowledge and innovation is in our blood. We are an inclusive and ethical company with a strong entrepreneurship DNA. You will work in a dynamic, team minded environment, continuously improving our skills by sharing our successes and best practices. We do all this with great portion of FUN and inspiring incentives. You can be yourself and benefit from flexible working hour for the perfect work-life balance.
2. Strong Learning culture
We help you to grow by offering a clear learning plan, intensive coaching and access to our own e-learning platform. Within our philosophy “There’s no growth without trial & error” you also receive a lot of liberty to learn by Doing, Fail, Learn, Succeed!
3. Career Opportunities
At Experis, we find it very important to invest in our Talents and promote internal mobility. In our growing and international environment, you will receive opportunities to develop your career and expand your international network by participating to cross boarder initiatives across Europe.
4. Attractive Benefits
Next to a competitive base salary, you receive the full package including a company car, meal vouchers, insurances,… on top of that you can benefit from an attractive commission system based on your performance. We also offer a flexible income plan allowing you to improve the net value of your bonusses.
Who are you?
- Commercial Thinking
- Achievement & Result Orientation
- Operational excellence
- Motivating others (Coaching)
- Stress resistant
- Communication skills
- Impact and influence
- Creating winning relationships
- Cost conscious
- Administration and accuracy
- Fluency in Dutch + French + English
- Mobilize different kinds of talents for a common goal and priority
- Develop consultants towards higher performance
- Manage effectively but honestly and with the right level of firm yet warm authority
- Set up a positive and constructive mindset within the team
- Identify /develop new business opportunities within a client- or market-related scope
- Engage in tendering, implementation and day to day delivery operations
- Take care of the networking sales and upselling where possible
- Apply the client for life and solution selling methodologies within the business domain
- Ensure the team proposes the best candidate experience of the market
- Elevate co-worker speech in order to build long term relationships with candidates
- Organize sourcing processes within legal and ethical context.
- Organize and operate consultants follow up in close alignment with HR policy
- P&L responsibility
- Balance cost and investments against business performance, delivering the required results in terms of total profit value and percentages.
- Delegate and execute the required admin processes (financial work streams, admin work streams etc.….) to allow maximum focus on the core business processes.
Are you triggered by all this? Apply here and get in touch with your new colleagues!