Our client is looking for candidates with a strong sense of purpose and ownership. Because they found meaning in what they do, they want to give to their candidates the tools to do the same. They want to provide them, provide each other, with an environment to learn, create and grow together.
For this role in particular, we are looking for someone who is able to coordinate a team of consultants as well as manage a CRM project to completion in a complex environment. You need to be able to act as a coach towards your team, as the warrant of KPI’s and the project’s deadline, while managing client relationship for project growth.
You need to be very proactive and able to quickly adjust to a changing situation as our client follows the agile methodology. For this role, you help safeguard your team’s interests towards the clients and therefore are comfortable with decision making while having a great sense of ownership towards your work.
As a CRM Manager, you guide the client through a CRM transformation project by designing and implementing CRM strategies and tools. You interact with employees at all levels of the client organization to define the best possible approach to the challenges they are experiencing. You manage a team to deliver the project while keeping track of deliverables and objectives. An important part of the position consists on aligning with the client to ensure both project delivery and client's growth through project continuation. You help out on business development activities by giving your input on proposals or representing your company in the sales process.
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification, other Salesforce certifications is a plus.
- Outstanding analytical & problem solving and coaching skills.
- You like to help other grow and are comfortable making important decisions.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to adapt to your audience in English. Dutch or French is a plus.
- Proactive & adaptive character.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Management (Business Engineering, Management, Economics, Marketing, Psychology, IT). However, we believe that, although important, your academic achievements do not define you and we would love to hear how your individual path drives you to this consultant position.
- 5 to 8-year(s) experience working with Salesforce, with proven experience in a managerial role.
- You work with the latest Apple equipment (laptop & phone).
- You get a competitive package including company car & a monthly mobility allowance to use for public transport, fuel and other mobility-related expenses.
- You will work in a great & stimulating environment.
- The opportunity to have a meaningful creative job where you can make a difference in an enterprising team.
- Balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, nomad development, home working.
- The opportunity to share your ideas and give your opinion to constantly improve the growth of the company and the team.