Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day and that’s why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart.
We are looking for motivated/passionate freelance Business Analysts.
Location: depending on the project.
- Gather the business requirements, coming from a first Business Analysis from our clients through qualitative and quantitative assessments (workshops, focus-groups etc.).
- Translate these requirements into detailed functional specifications to the technical delivery teams (documentation, presentation).
- Contribute to the project management plan in terms of requirements approach, risks, constraints, assumptions and planning.
- Provide delivery time-based estimates to the project management team for requirement deliverables.
- Develop various requirements models utilizing modelling techniques, process models and/or data modeling.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with client, development team and project manager.
Bachelor/Master’s degree within a business management or a more technical related field. + 2 years of professional experience.
- Passionate about IT with a first (non-)professional experience of getting familiar with modern methodologies such as: OO, UML, BPMN, Agile Development, Scrum.
- Understanding of Project management methodologies and agile approaches like: Prince2, PMI, Scrum is a nice to have.
- Skilled, deliberate and open communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent researcher and analyst, with sharp problem-solving skills.
- A pro-active, independent worker, but also a team player.
- Cool and calm in a high-demanding environment in transition.
- Language requirements: fluent in Dutch or French and English.
- Total compensation package including a company car, insurances, retirement programs and more.
- On-the-job training, a tailored personal development program based on your interests & ambitions.
- Work together with expert teams on projects of large magnitude and intensity, all long term together with our clients, all leaders in their industries.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
- You immediately start on customer’s payroll with long term perspective and growth possibilities.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to email@example.com