Permanent contract (CDI) full time – Brussels
Great opportunity in the field of high-tech radio communication.
Within the Customer Support department, you will manage the infrastructure with us.
This is a very heterogeneous environment with various IT and telecommunication systems. The main systems are :
– The RCS or TETRA radio communication system,
– the 11 control rooms or CAD (Computer Aided Dispatchings, Microsoft environment),
– a radio-messaging network (POCSAG),
– a backbone (leased lines, radio links, etc.) linking the active components.
– Mobile Service: priority mobile voice and data communications service;
– Proactive monitoring and operational management of these systems as well as technical support to users.
What we expect from you :
– A customer-focused attitude, resolving incidents that arise in the systems and managing user complaints on a technical level.
– Proactive monitoring using management systems (NetAct, Nagios, Operations Bridge Manager, Unms, …)
– Follow-up of the interventions of our teams and our service providers,
– Clear and structured communication with our customers (internal or external),
– Contribute to the management and optimization of the various management tools and processes (Incident, Problem, Change).
– You are a customer oriented "incident solver" and a real team player.
– You preferably have experience in a NOC (Network Operations Centre) in a similar environment.
– You have a higher technical education degree.
– You have a strong interest in telecommunications, with a good knowledge of the Microsoft environment, LAN/WAN networks, transmission technology (microwave, PCM), digital radio, paging…
– Knowledge of technologies such as virtualization, storage, blade technology and security is an additional asset.
– You are fluent in Dutch and French (English is an asset).
– You are familiar with the ITIL methodology.
We offer you an interesting position in a telecommunications company with a social mission, as well as the following benefits
– Attractive salary
– Meal vouchers
– Full insurance package
– Company car with fuel card
– 20 days of statutory vacations and 12 days of reduced working hours on an annual basis
– Laptop and smartphone with subscription
– Good work/life balance
– Central location with easy access to public transportation