Position: Trilingual (FR/DU/EN) Support engineer
Location: Center of Brussels
- Installation of software
- Installation or change of computer or telephone equipment / accessories
- Provision / configuration of a service
- Assistance in the use of an IT tool or service
- Local configuration of a network equipment (example: cross-connection of a network socket)
- Incidents include the following:
- Assistance on a hardware breakdown
- Assistance on a software error or difficulty
- Degree in IT (training, certifications, bachelor, master degree).
- A first experience in IT is an asset.
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English is required.
- Driving license is required.
- Good communication skills, team player, flexibility, eager to learn.
The candidate will need to have solid office automation knowledge, in particular on the following tools / technologies:
- Windows (Windows 10 / Office) and Mac OS environments
- Office 365 – and iOS
- IP Telephony
- Multifunction printing equipment
Videoconferencing (user support)