IT Support Engineer bilingual Chinese-English
Fulltime permanent contract
IT company located in Flemish Brabant (very close to Brussels)
Main tasks and responsibilities:
1) Routing on-site IT service to the customers’ premises, for both hardware- and software-related service.
– To diagnose, locate and first-level troubleshoot hardware malfunctions in the office, including but not limited to computers, printers, network equipment, connection between devices, network connections, etc.
– To install/re-install business operating systems (Windows system, MAC IOS, Microsoft 365 software, auto-cad, adobe and customer ERP user terminal applications, etc.) for customers.
– To reset and repair common office software (Internet browser, email software, network domain, VPN, anti-virus software, etc.).
– Data backup or migration upon customer request.
– To coordinate with customer for the third-party supplied hardware and software malfunctions.
2) Remote support via telephone calls, remote access via professional license (mainly teamviewer) in order to troubleshoot IT-related issues raised during office hours.
3) Other routing check-up for network equipment in customer server room, and other engineering tasks assigned by management.
At least a Bachelor’s degree in TCP/IP/computer science technologies.
Ideally at least 3 years’ professional experience in a similar position.
– Familiar with WAN technologies, knowledge of corporate-level network architecture and IP technology.
– Familiar with LAN technologies, knowledge of building-level LAN architecture.
– Familiar with Windows/Mac system, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Web server. SQL server, etc.
– Proficient in computer troubleshooting and maintenance.
– Skillful in laptop/desktop, OS and common office software & appliances.
– Perfect command of Chinese
– Very good knowledge of English
– Belgian driver’s license
– A permanent contract in a dynamic IT company
– A challenging job based in Flemish Brabant (very close to Brussels)
– A market-conform salary package
– Possibility of teleworking from time to time