Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a global leader, and for over 70 years and a recognized pioneer in the industry. At Experis, we operate in more than 50 countries around the world and employ more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. That's why more than 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us in their search for professional talent.
We are committed to providing a personalized approach for all our candidates. Before the first interview, you will also receive coaching from our recruiters and/or business consultants to boost your human skills and increase chances on a new meaningful job.
After defining their new strategy our client in West-Flanders is growing steadily. Soon they'll plan to have an office in Ghent, as the goal is to cover whole Belgium. That's why they are both looking for Dutch & French speaking candidates region Brussels or East/West Flanders. They are active in a very relevant sector which gives purpose and meaning to their day to day activities. Improving quality of life is goal number one. To keep up with the innovations of today they work closely together with their international departments and local innovation labs.
- You will work mainly on customer locations – In Flanders + Wallonia
- You will provide new installations and perform maintenance/upgrades of existing ones
- You will analyze and solve problems with our equipment/software
- You report internally to the project manager
- Driver’s license is required (car)
- You have a good basic knowledge of networks and communication systems (TCP/IP, wlan/vlan, sip…)
- Knowledge of electricity (low voltage) or home automation is a plus
- You communicate professionally and customer oriented in Dutch and French, English is a plus
- You can work independently, in a structured way
- Standby duty is not a problem for you (Evenings/Weekends, every 4/5 weeks, mostly remote)
- A few years of experience is a plus but not a must
- You will join a dynamic team with a positive spirit!
- You will be surrounded by team members with 15+ years of experience in ICT (Team of 5)
- Leaders are there to help you when something is unclear
- We provide a competitive salary with a strong incentive based on your results
- We provide a car, laptop, and smartphone. (39hours/week + 6 extra days off)
- First IV via Teams, directly with the CIO for a technical check
- 2nd IV onsite to double check cultural fit + offer made if positive
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now!