Product Owner ( MVNO)
Permanent contract (CDI) full time / full package – Brussels
Great opportunity in the field of high-tech radio communication.
Presentation of our client:
Our client is a tele-radiocommunication company for emergency calls.
Main responsibilities and tasks :
– Perform analysis and design tasks related to the development of products or global solutions.
– Contribute to the standardization of technology, architecture and tools in order to optimize costs.
– Actively participate in the deployment of new projects
– Work closely with suppliers to ensure that implementations are carried out in the most optimal way and in line with the product strategy.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
– Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally in electronics or telecommunications or equivalent by experience.
At least 3 years’ experience in mobile network management and design.
– Strong interest and extensive knowledge in telecommunications;
– Good knowledge of digital communication, GSM networks and MVNO configurations;
– Good knowledge of computer networks, IP and VLAN planning, switching, security, virtualization and management of complex monitoring systems;
– Proficient in MS Office software.
– Very good oral and written command of French and Dutch
– Good oral and written command of English
– Sociable character and team spirit
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
– Analytical skills
– Sense of innovation
– Very good time and priority management
– Ability to work both in a team and alone
– Resistance to stress
Our client's offer:
– Full in-house training for an optimal start;
– Competitive salary with extra-legal benefits (company car with petrol card, full insurance package, luncheon vouchers, mobile phone with subscription);
– 32 days holiday per year;
– Good work/life balance;
– Workplace in the centre of Brussels and easily accessible by public transport.