IT Domain Lead/Team Lead – T&I, Risk and Finance
We are a strong financial player in Belgium with a straightforward and transparent offering for individuals and self-employed business owners. We are a business on a human scale. Our Head Office is in Antwerp and is easily accessible by public transport
As Domain Lead Treasury & Intermediation, Risk and Finance you will be responsible for the team that delivers and administers quality applications that provide added value for the business in the areas of Treasury & Intermediation, Risk and Finance.
- You ensure quality service delivery (QoS) in respect of the applications within your domain and you are responsible for their added value for the business.
- As the people manager of your domain team, you offer the team the direction, framework and guidance it needs in order to come up with the requested tactical projects and other deliverables with the highest level of self-direction and self-reliance.
- This team mainly consists of permanent team members who you manage directly, as well as a number of team members who are assigned to your domain in consideration of the projects being developed and who you functionally manage.
- Working closely with the business, you will establish the year/ multi-year plans (objectives, scope, resources required, etc.) for the various applications within the domain.
- You head up the domain meetings with the various stakeholders where the performance, risks and budgets of your domain are monitored and you report to the domain steering committee.
- The various suppliers with whom you co-operate within your domain are managed by you. You follow up on these suppliers, monitor compliance with SLAs in place and serve as their point of contact where matters need to be escalated.
- You make sure the skills required are in place within the team in order to achieve the team's goals and your team members are able to rely on you as a coach in guiding their individual development
- Your personal qualities include the relevant degree of assertiveness, persuasiveness and fluid presentation skills, whilst displaying the necessary diplomacy at all times.
- We expect you to do so setting out from a coaching mindset. As a people manager you have experience in setting out a framework and in striking the right balance between taking directive action and giving your team space.
- You hold a Master's degree.
- Having professional experience managing teams within an application development context or experience with and a due understanding of various project management methodologies such as Agile is considered an asset.
- You can express yourself in Dutch and English
- A working environment in which we are leading the way with the introduction of Smartworking. You and the members of your team decide where you will be performing your duties, at the office or from home. This allows you to flexibly arrange your working week and your work place, enabling you to strike the right work-life balance.
- A comprehensive training and development offering
- A competitive pay package with a range of attractive fringe benefits including a cafeteria plan, a pension plan, a group healthcare plan covering hospitalization and accidents, discounts on bank and insurance products, child care during school holidays and 35 days' holiday a year, …
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org !