Embedded Software Engineer
Permanent fulltime contract
– A high-tech design company specialized in advanced hardware and software technologies.
– An SME located in the province of Liège.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Develop software, based on a provided specification, including tests definition and implementation.
– Make detailed documentation of the produced software.
– Report the progress status of the software development.
– Explore and implement new technologies in R&D and research projects.
– Master’s Degree in Electronics/Electricity or in Computer Science.
– Familiar with C and C++ languages
– Experience in microcontroller software design
– A previous experience with development boards like Arduino or Raspberry is an asset
– Knowledge of Linux operating system is valuable
– Good knowledge of French and English
– Passion for technology
– A fulltime permanent contract in a fast-growing SME with an international reputation.
– Challenging work with career prospects.
– A team of talented and brotherly engineers.
– A competitive salary package, including a company car.
– Homeworking: 2 days a week maximum but possibility to work fulltime at the office.