Chapter Lead Tooling:
As a Chapter Lead Tooling, you hierarchically lead a chapter of about 10 Dev & Ops Engineers (max 50% of time).
• You are responsible for the personal development and evaluation of his/her chapter members.
• You encourage your chapter members to develop themselves. You provide coaching on professional and personal development.
• You supports recruiting of talents & sourcing of external engineers.
As Dev Engineer in the Cross-Platform Tooling squad (50% of your time):
• You are a competent Dev Engineer with a passion for IT and a positive can-do mindset. You are a team player working as a core member of a multidisciplinary squad whose primary driver is to deliver tooling services to monitor and orchestrate the IT infrastructure.
• You have a broad and diverse set of competencies that allow you to design, develop, test and deliver services in the scope of your squad. You will also contribute to maintenance, administering them and eventually decommissioning them.
• You are no stranger to developing solutions to automatically provision tooling configurations and see this as a must to deliver value faster to the business.
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As a Chapter Lead you will also need:
• Master degree or equivalent by experience
• 5 or more years of experience in monitoring or scheduling technologies
• Knowledge of IBM ITM, TADDM, Bigfix, Opswise UAC and/or Splunk
• Certifications in IBM monitoring (ITM/Omnibus/NETCOOL), IBM deployment products (TAD4D, Bigfix), scheduling (Opswise UAC) or machine data (Splunk) are an asset
• Fuency in English, knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset
• Analytical, conceptual/architectural understanding, persuasive, social, communicative natural leader.
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
• Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
• An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
• A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
Furthermore, within the ITAL Infra Serv Del department, you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with:
• Work with state-of-the art technology in a large enterprise level context with proper engineering culture, cutting (sometimes bleeding) edge technology and innovation
• Visit courses and conferences that fit your personal development
• Inspiring colleagues in an international working environment