IT Functional Analyst (FR/ENG) within the financial industry with excellent work-life balance benefits
Brussels – permanent internal position
Since several years, we work together with a very nice company in the city center of Brussels.
They are active in the financial industry.
What sets them apart from other companies (in and outside their industry) is their great company culture with excellent work-life balance benefits.
Their culture is centered around sharing which is fundamental to their cooperative organization.
They like to share with each other positivity, enthusiasm, knowledge, new idea’s, quality and open communication with flat hierarchy mindset.
Once you are in contact with the people of this organization, you will notice that they like to take care of the needs of their clients and the needs of their employees (flexible hours, possibility for remote work, nice fringe benefits, internal mobility,…).
Last year the company noticed that they need to invest more in digitalization to stay interesting and relevant for their clients.
Therefore they would like to launch a lot of new projects that will lead the company in the digital era.
The company develops their own applications in a Microsoft environment (C#, VB.Net, …) and currently they are implementing Robotic Process Automation (UiPath) technology.
Content of the position
To launch their projects, our client is need an experienced IT Functional Analyst with experience in the financial industry to functionally design applications.
To do this, you will receive the opportunity to analyze the user needs collected by the business analyst, you contribute to the definition of the requirements (functional and non-functional) and you formalize the functional specifications that meet them, taking into account the technical possibilities/restrictions.
You will also play an active role during the system testing and integration phases and you will guarantee the maintenance of up-to-date application documentation.
- You are a functional analyst with a minimum of 3 years experience in the banking-insurance world.
- You have a master's degree or equivalent experience, you wish to maintain and develop your IT knowledge and have a strong taste for designing IT solutions.
- You are interested in both the purely functional and technical side of applications.
- You master the concepts of object-orientation, the UML modeling language and you are familiar with Microsoft .NET C# and SQL.
- You have experience working in Agile mode (SCRUM).
- You have a very good knowledge of French. Knowledge of Dutch and English is an asset.
- Soft skills:
- You wish to join a team of motivated people ready to take up with you the IT challenges of the organization.
- Depending on the needs, you are able to work autonomously or in a team.
- You are proactive and know how to take initiatives while respecting the established framework (standards and procedures).
- You distinguish yourself by your curiosity and professionalism and are constantly looking for quality.
- You are able to estimate your workload and plan it.
- You have good interpersonal skills and are able to adapt your vocabulary to your interlocutor for better communication.
Offer from our client
You will be part of their typical and specific company culture: employees and former employees appreciate the positive atmosphere and pleasant collegial way of working;
You will work in their buildings full of character in the heart of Brussels, at the Grand Place, easily accessible by public transport (train, metro, bus), the Central Station is at a walk of a few minutes;
You will receive an internal contract of unfixed duration on the direct payroll of our client. Moreover, you can count on an interesting salary package with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and insurances, and, as an appreciation for your work, various tailor-made bonuses;
You will have the opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge thanks to our wide range of training courses;
Our client attaches great importance to a good work-life balance for its employees;
in short, a job at our client = Workplace happiness insured!
The interview process
Our client likes to be very efficient.
They would like to organize only one interview round with all the hiring managers together in one room to discuss openly this position, the company and your professional interests with you.
Before the interview at our client, we will prepare you with all the necessary information, so you will be ready for the interview.
Interested to learn more about this opportunity?
Do not hesitate and apply now!