For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for motivated/passionate Functional Analysts. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
Location: Mechelen or Brussels depending on the project.
- Gather the business requirements, coming from a first Business Analysis from our clients through qualitative and quantitative assessments (workshops, focus-groups etc.).
- Translate these requirements into detailed functional specifications to the technical delivery teams (documentation, presentation).
- Contribute to the project management plan in terms of requirements approach, risks, constraints, assumptions and planning.
- Provide delivery time-based estimates to the project management team for requirement deliverables.
- Develop various requirements models utilizing modelling techniques, process models and/or data modeling.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with client, development team and project manager.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree within a business management or a more technical related field.
- None to 2 years of professional experience.
- Passionate about IT with a first (non-)professional experience of getting familiar with modern methodologies such as: OO, UML, BPMN, Agile Development, Scrum.
- Understanding of Project management methodologies and agile approaches like: Prince2, PMI, Scrum is a nice to have.
- Skilled, deliberate and open communicator with excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent researcher and analyst, with sharp problem-solving skills.
- A pro-active, independent worker, but also a team player.
- Cool and calm in a high-demanding environment in transition.
- Language requirements: fluent in Dutch (oral and written) and English.
- Total compensation package including a company car, insurances, retirement programs and more.
- On-the-job training, a tailored personal development program based on your interests & ambitions.
- Work together with expert teams on projects of large magnitude and intensity, all long term together with our clients, all leaders in their industries.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
- You immediately start on customer’s payroll with long term perspective and growth possibilities.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to email@example.com