IT Service desk / Support Engineer – 1st (& 2nd) line level
Experis is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join the enthusiastic IT team of one of our clients active in the automotive sector.
The location is Brussels.
Reporting to the Team Leader, as 1st (and 2nd line) Support in the service desk, your responsibilities will include:
- Win 7, Win 10, O365
- SSCM applications (including Cisco any Connect)
- Manual installations
- Web applications
- Basic network troubleshooting support
- Chasing incidents and service requests
- Access management
- Telephone protocol
- Logging tickets (assignment groups, KB’s, …, etc.)
- Preparing hardware to pick up – delivery
- Staging (Active Directory)
- Hardware outlet management
- Stock controlling
Working hours: 40h/week from 7.00 till 15.00 (1st line)
Degree and experience
- Academic bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent by experience.
- Experience in a similar IT role including 1st and 2nd line level is requested.
Very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English is required.
- Very good communication skills
- Service oriented
- Team player
- Eager to learn
- A full-time job within an onsite team part of a large international structure (ManpowerGroup)
- An open-duration contract with a salary package including fringe benefits (insurance package, luncheon vouchers, vacation days etc.)
- Trainings (online and onsite) to continuously advance your career path
Interested to learn more about this opportunity?
Send your cv to [email protected]