We are looking for candidates who are stimulated by a dynamic IT environment. People who understand the customer's language and speak it themselves. For juniors, seniors and experts alike, there are numerous challenges waiting at our client.
You act as a key player in the support of the HR applications and data related to SAP HR Multichannel, this includes:
- SAP HR ESS & MSS application (FIORI 1.0, FIORI 2.0)
- Mobile applications (UI5)
- Interfaces to and from different Legacy Applications via SAP PI and SAP Idocs
- Interfaces to and from Operational Planning Applications via SAP PI, ESB and SAP Idocs
- Support in projects in new technologies (eg Chatbot)
- Roll out and support of SAP SuccessFactors with a focus on different platforms and mobile devices: onboarding, recruiting, learning & performance
Providing day-to-day excellence in Functional & Technical Application Support which entails:
- End to End responsibility for resolving assigned incidents/requests
- Diagnosing/Analyzing issues and changes, design solutions
- Preparation of functional/technical specifications using technical expertise
- Customizing in SAP HR and related (HR) applications
- Configuration in SAP SuccessFactors
- Act as Change Manager for certain changes and requests regarding HR applications with a focus on mobile devices, platforms and new technologies. Manage expectations and ensure effective, practical planning & qualitative delivery.
- Work with Process Leads, key users and other BA/HR members to operationally manage assigned change requests, bug fixes and small operational enhancements. Ensure fit with process and customer/user satisfaction, engagement/adoption by the business.
- Plan and coordinate new HR applications releases (Scope / Delivery / Testing / Communication / Adoption / Quality Assurance).
- Actively bring in best practices, out-of-the box thinking, insights and technology trends to help improve HR applications and level of service regarding these applications.
- Proactively try to improve support, training, processes, and communication around HR mobile applications, platforms and technologies.
- Independently run small projects and participate in large projects.
You will report to the Business Area HR (BA HR) lead and will work closely with the HR Process Leads, HR Organization and other IT functions.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field; or you have equivalent work experience.
- Have more than 5 years of relevant experience in a similar function or through project experience
- Good knowledge of HR business processes and applications
- Strength in building and reinforcing good governance, risk management and strong operational practices
- You are able to analyze functional requirements and translate these to SAP technical implementations
- Significant experience in customizing and maintaining SAP HR modules:
- SAP HR ESS/MSS Senior Level
- SAP FIORI Senior Level
- SAP PA/OM Senior Level
- SAP Time at Senior Level
- SAP SuccessFactors knowledge is not required but regarded as a plus
- Very strong IT affinity
- Methodical, thorough and detail oriented working approach
- Pro-active mindset, strong problem-solving techniques, hands-on, organized
- Flexibility in work schedule and execution of tasks
- Diplomatic and patient in dealing with people
- Able to chase information and people (many internal and external contacts)
- Language requirements: fluent in Dutch and/or French, English is an asset
- Total compensation package including fringe benefits.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to [email protected]