For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for motivated/passionate Senior Java Developers. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
The user management is the application which it regulates user management of various applications of the Flemish government (VO). It is in the IDM application that administrators, appointed by the VO, can have rights for the people who work for them. IDM sends the data information forward to various resources which in turn control access control (including ACM).
The biggest challenge within the project is the migration of the current legacy architecture to the virtual cloud architecture in AWS. Furthermore, the customer also has composed a whole roadmap with new business functionalities intended for implementation in the application.
The IDM development team is a DEVOPS team that works in an agile SCRUM way. Different facets such as pair-programming and code reviews are commonplace within the team.
The developer will have to be able to work independently in a very complex environment with focus on the transformation of old architecture and old business concepts to new separate components in the cloud where the existing business concepts are being reformed into a more flexible form with an eye for security (secure programming), stability, flexibility and performance of the application.
Frontend knowledge is a plus, but most of the work is backend related. Knowledge of the AWS platform, infrastructure as code, … is a major advantage.
- Development and realization of the written technical designs.
- Working in team on improvement proposals for the application, both in architectural field as in business functionality optimization.
- Pair programming and secure testing.
- Participation in the entire agile event within the project.
- Academic Bachelor or Master Degree.
- 5 or more years of professional experience in Java/J2EE development.
- Experience in complex IT development projects.
- Required: Experience in Spring, Wicket, Hibernate, 4 years of specific experience with JAVA (8 or higher), SQL, Maven, version control GIT, Sonar, SOAPUI, Spring framework (Web services), Mockito, Junit, Oracle 11g or higher, Tomcat, XML, XSD, UNIX.
- Requirement: programming with a view to security and readability.
- Requirement: hands-on experience with AWS: SQS, Cloud formation, SNS, S3, …
- Knowledge of identity management is a plus.
- Experience in Agile work environment is a plus.
- Independent worker.
- Language requirements: fluent in Dutch (oral and written) and/or English.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
- Possibility to start on customer’s payroll with long term perspective.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to email@example.com