Do you have a Bachelor in IT and at least 3 years of experience (or a Master degree with less experience)?
Do you speak French and English?
Are you multi-tasking and willing to have various responsibilities including support, system/network administration, testing and development?
Don't look any further, we want YOU for this amazing challenge !
In order to strengthen their team, our client, located in the region of Liege, is actively looking for an all-round IT Officer (Network admin – System – Testing – Development).
Here are the kind of responsibilities you would have:
- Provide software support to users including testing and training of final users
- Create and use SQL queries (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Create reports (Power BI, Qlikview, TFormer), paper reports, csv, excel
- Support the team on handling EDI with logistic customers
- Install & resolve breakdowns related to IT hardware (mobile equipment/printers/scans…), network hardware (switches/routers/firewalls…), operating systems (Windows/Linux) or virtualization environment
- Manage the administration of Google Suite
- Participate in logistics software development (WMS) and take part in the analysis with the team
- Document and optimise work procedures and processes
- Ensure and respect the technical guidelines and deadlines
Requirements to apply to this amazing position:
- You have a master degree in IT (system engineer, network admin, programming) or a bachelor with 3 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of reporting tools, such as Power BI or TFormer is an asset
- Knowledge of communications protocols (AS2, FTP/SFTP/OFTP…) and EDI is another asset
- Good knowledge of network administration & Virtualization (VMware, vSphere, Hypervisor)
- Good command of MS Office
- Good knowledge of Domain management (MS Windows, Windows Server, Active Directory, GPOs, printers…)
- Good knowledge of French, English (Dutch is an asset)
- You are curious, and like diversification and polyvalence
- You are dynamic and autonomous (schedules/work places/tasks/priorities)
- You are team player and solution oriented with your colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Experience in logistics represent a serious asset
- A salary package in line with your profile, background and experience
- You will join a wonderful team and a company where human and team work are essential