Network Engineer in financial industry with excellent work-life balance benefits
Brussels – permanent internal position
Since several years, we work together with a very nice company in the city center of Brussels.
What sets them apart from other companies (in and outside their industry) is their great company culture with excellent work-life balance benefits.
Their culture is centered around sharing which is fundamental to their cooperative organization.
They like to share with each other positivity, enthusiasm, knowledge, new idea’s, quality and open communication with flat hierarchy mindset.
Once you are in contact with the people of this organization, you will notice that they like to take care of the needs of their clients and the needs of their employees (flexible hours, possibility for remote work, nice fringe benefits, internal mobility,…).
So, in order to support their network infrastructure as well as their various projects, our client is in need an experienced and talented Network Engineer.
- As a Network Engineer, you participate in the operational management of the technical infrastructure and implement appropriate solutions to meet the demands.
- You monitor the infrastructure to ensure its stability and evolution: monitoring, capacity management and contribution to the automation of tasks.
- You provide the necessary support in case of incidents, analyze and solve complex technical problems as a 3rd level support.
- You ensure the monitoring and maintenance of operational solutions, draw up documentation and procedures and disseminate information by making information available to those involved.
- You follow technical developments in the network field and participate in the introduction of new technologies.
- You have experience in network management and more specifically in managing a corporate network.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of network technologies and protocols. You are familiar with the configuration and management of network products in CISCO technology (Switches, Routers, Ap Wifi , CiscoAsa , Ise , Vlans ) and you have a basic knowledge of network monitoring.
- You are familiar with the management of LAN and WAN environments.
- You have experience in the management of DNS (internal and external) and DHCP technologies.
- You are familiar with the management and configuration of Cisco VPN protocols (Site-to-Site and Anyconnect).
- You have knowledge in the field of Voice and its integration into the Cisco data network (knowledge of "Skype for Business" and the Polycom VVX and Spider Trio 8800 range of phones is a plus).
- You have experience in the integration of Multi-Cloud network environments (MS Azure, Amazon WS, Private Cloud).
- You have experience in the configuration and operational management of Cisco Wifi terminals.
- You are familiar with copper and fibre optic cabling standards and their implementation.
Offer from our client
- You will be part of their typical and specific company culture: employees and former employees appreciate the positive atmosphere and pleasant collegial way of working;
- You will work in their buildings full of character in the heart of Brussels, at the Grand Place, easily accessible by public transport (train, metro, bus), the Central Station is at a walk of a few minutes;
- You will receive an internal contract of unfixed duration on the direct payroll of our client. Moreover, you can count on an interesting salary package with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers and insurances, and, as an appreciation for your work, various tailor-made bonuses;
- You will have the opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge thanks to our wide range of training courses;
- Our client attaches great importance to a good work-life balance for its employees;
- In short, a job at our client = Workplace happiness insured!
The interview processes
Our client likes to be very efficient.
They would like to organize only one interview round with all the hiring managers together in one room to discuss openly this position, the company and your professional interests with you.
Before the interview at our client, we will prepare you with all the necessary information, so you will be ready for the interview.
Interested to learn more about this opportunity?
Do not hesitate and apply now!