Job Summary :
In this role, you will need to effectively lead the pre-sales in order to achieve the Experis sales goals and results.
You will also work closely with Practice, business development & staffing department to manage and direct the pre-sales.
- Provide support to the account managers in promoting and selling the solutions of Experis.
- Create requirements definition, proposal development, demonstration support, and technical documentation in support of the sales proposal activities.
- Promote the different levels of Services available at Experis.
- Convince and inspire decision makers of our solutions via webcast or on site.
- Be the trusted advisor for our customers, our marketing and sales team
- Together with our sales team you will lead workshops and webinars.
- Actively participate to the writing of answers to RFP’s in coordination with the Bid.
- Organize training to the sales team on product and technical matters.
- Validate the quotes that are sent to customers in term of quality and services offering (implementation, PM and support ).
- Develop scope of work in line with customer’s requirements.
- Act as a contact person for technical questions and you will drive innovative content to meet our customers’ needs
- Take part in trade fairs together with our Practice team and Sales department
- Search and understand emerging trends and issues within the local market to continuously improve our solution together with our Practice Lead.
- Close cooperation with our Practice team
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Ideal candidate will have strong technical skills with interpersonal, sales and analytical skills.
- Flexibility, customer focus, sales skills, teamwork skills will be vital to success.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or similar field and at least 2 years of directly related experience in high performance computing systems.
- Technical Expertise required in Workspace and/or Network & Security solutions.
- You are able to constantly improve your knowledge to meet the industry requirements
- Excellent speaking, presentation and writing skills are required.
- Experience in Managed Services offering development.
- You have good verbal and written communications skills in Dutch, French and English.