For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for motivated/passionate Support Engineers. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
- You are responsible for providing on-site desktop support of technical infrastructure, for mainly end users.
- You are available to advise and assist users in solving problems related to software, hardware, networks and peripherals using available technology.
- You are expected to analyze system’s needs and troubleshoot potential problems.
- You are able to provide user support, new hire system set ups and desktop/laptop software evaluations.
- You are expected to provide a quick response and maximum uptime of users.
- The main goal is to provide general IT-related information/solutions to users.
- None to 1 year of professional experience in providing technical support.
- You have a good oral and written communication skillset.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Operating Systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Outlook.
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office applications.
- Very good technical knowledge of hardware.
- Very good knowledge of VPN solutions and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of Network Essentials.
- Good knowledge of Windows administration and Active Directory.
- Additional knowledge of Microsoft Exchange.
- Understand use of remote access tools such as DameWare, RDP and web based remote tools.
- Knowledge of the most used Anti-Virus, Malware and Spyware software or removal tools.
- Provide support for the most used programs such as Adobe, WinZip, etc.
- Deploy and support of mobile devices.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Language requirements: fluent in Dutch (oral and written), English and/or French.
- Total compensation package including insurances, retirement programs and more.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect, speed, focus, and accountability.
- You immediately start with a contract of indefinite duration.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to email@example.com