Are you passionate about C / C++ development and eager to develop your skills in this type of development?
Do you own a Master degree in IT or engineering?
Are you willing to work from Liège in a highly innovative and stimulating company active in the industrial sector?
Read the description below: this might be something for you !!
In order to support its growth in a fast-moving sector, our client is looking for software engineers (C/C++). The position is located in Liège region.
Interested by the space sector and by computer systems, the ideal candidates will pay particular attention to the optimization and quality of the code produced in compliance with the coding standards in force in the space sector.
What would be your main responsibilities and tasks?
Within this framework, and under the responsibility of the project manager, you will be led to :
- Participate in the improvement of a simulator infrastructure;
- Contribute to the design and development of space equipment models or operating tools;
- Carry out the integration and configuration of satellite or launcher simulators;
- Participate in the execution of tests and exploit and validate the results obtained.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- You have a Master degree in engineering or computer science.
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages: C, C++, TCL/TK and Python under Linux environment.
- A solid knowledge of technical English is essential, both for reading specifications and writing documentation.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CPU & FPGA programming on Zynq SoC
- Knowledge of UML and Agile methodologies.
- A knowledge or first experience of the SMP2 standard applicable to simulation models is a serious advantage.
What about the soft skills?
- You are curious and open to learn new languages and systems.
- Versatility, analytical and synthesis skills are part of your strong skills.
- You have good time and priority management and are able to deliver on time.
- You demonstrate excellent verbal and written expression skills that allow you to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Flexible, you demonstrate a strong ability to work independently or in a team environment. You are a real team player.
- Reliable by nature, you are a committed person on whom we can rely.
The AMAZING offer:
- A permanent contract at the heart of a stimulating and dynamic professional environment where you will be able to learn and develop your skills on a daily basis.
- An attractive remuneration package in line with your profile and experience.
- An opportunity to stand out on exciting projects.
- A company on a human scale to which the well-being of its employees is essential.