Junior AWS DevOps Engineer
Our client located in East-Flanders is looking for new talent in AWS DevOps:
You wish to work in a modern high-tech environment with the newest technologies and be part of a great team? if you are eager to keep improving yourself and have a passion for IT, this could be your match.
- You understand the concepts of CI/CD, infrastructure-as-code and git
- You will support the team in building new customer environments
- You will be in regular contact with customers for follow-up and troubleshooting
- An analytical mind, where others see problems, you see solutions
- Bachelor IT or 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Relevant training/courses
- You have an AWS certificate or are willing to acquire certification
- Initial experience building or supporting AWS solutions.
- Scripting skills are a plus
- Good basic knowledge of Linux/windows
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, terroform is a plus
- Extensive spoken and written skills in Dutch and English
- An analytical mind with its own vision on how things should be done
- Transparent and open communication, both towards colleagues and clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What we have to offer:
A competitive salary package added with extra legal advantages.
If you are interested apply online and we are happy to explain you more about the job.