Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for over 70 years. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. This is why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart. Experis IT specializes in recruitment and selection of IT profiles.
For our client, located in Antwerp, we are looking for a Junior DevOps engineer
We are looking for a passionate junior Dev0ps Engineer to design and develop tools, worfklows and pipelines for building, maintaining and testing a multiplatform environment.
In our team, we work on control systems, and the next generation platform of controllers where we integrate legacy software with state-of-the art technologies, including emerging technologies from the IoT world, cybersecurity, browser software, industry 4.0, and automation tools.
You will support multiple development teams so flexibility is a must. Due to the nature of the work you will come into contact with a lot of different technology stacks, making it a challenging and ever-changing environment.
- Maintain pipelines that build, test & deploy code for different software teams
- Maintain development infrastructure
- Safeguard development procedures
- Assist in release procedures
- Write tools to standardize workflows
- Set up best-practices for development of new software
- Strong analytical mindset
- Thinking outside of the box and not being scared of exiting comfort zone are a plus
- Knowledge of Jenkins / Groovy, Python, Docker and CI/DC is required
- Good knowledge of git and it’s underlying mechanics, package repositories like Artifactory
- Knowledge or some experience with following technologies is considered as a plus (shell, bash scripting, Powershell, visual studio, Makefiles, chef/ansible/puppet, Azure cloud
- Affinity with networking, nginx
- Analytical, problem-solving, curious, eager to learn
- You try new ideas, methods and technologies because you are convinced there is always a better way
- You are a real team player and like to learn from experts
We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.