Embedded Software Engineer with Project Management Skills
Are you looking for a new professional challenge as an embedded software engineer with project management responsibilities?
Do you have an engineering diploma or at least a Master’s degree in computer science?
Do you have at least 3-5 years of experience preferably in real-time embedded software sector, with a solid knowledge of C language?
Are you talented, bursting with energy and willing to contribute to the success of a growing company thanks to your analysis and flexible mindset?
Do you speak French and English?
Would you like to work in a dynamic and innovative company that takes good care of his collaborators?
Lucky you! We have the perfect challenge for you in Angleur (Liège)!
In order to support the growth of our client company in a fast-moving sector, we are looking for an "Embedded Software Engineer (Project Manager)" to join the Software Flight team. The position to be filled is located in our premises in Liège (Angleur) where a close-knit team meets every day in a serene climate that encourages exchanges and ensures respect for human beings.
Attracted by our sector of activity and passionate about IT systems, the ideal colleague will master the entire development cycle of critical software and will pay particular attention to the quality requirements in force.
Within this framework, and under the responsibility of the Manager of the Software Flight Business Unit, you will be led to :
o Develop software using UML modelling and C programming languages in accordance with space software standards and internal quality procedures (knowledge of technologies, tools and techniques) ;
o Write technical documentation (in English and possibly in French) ;
o Steering and monitoring the progress of the project in an overall project management role (planning, budget, resources, client) ;
o Working in an international environment: you may sometimes travel for short periods to meet clients, partners or subcontractors.
– You have a university degree in engineering or computer science.
– You have at least 3 to 5 years of professional experience. Experience in the real-time embedded software sector and/or in the space sector is a real asset.
– You have good project management skills: planning, task distribution, progress and budget monitoring, supervision and coordination of the project team, internal reporting and liaison with the client …
– You control the entire software development cycle from the engineering, specification and design phases through implementation, unit and integration tests to validation and qualification tests on target.
– You have a solid experience of the C language, the principles of real-time programming and associated operating systems such as VxWorks or RTEMS as well as the Linux environment.
– You have a good knowledge of software engineering and master formal software development methods, as well as languages, meta-languages, modelling tools and development environments, such as UML, XML, EMF.
– You are curious and open to learning new languages and systems. You are looking to improve yourself and contribute to the improvement of the processes for which you are responsible.
– You have a spirit of analysis and synthesis that enables you to estimate and prioritise your tasks and a good management of time and priorities in order to complete them within the given timeframe.
– You have good verbal and written communication skills that enable you to communicate effectively with all interested parties. You have a very good command of technical English.
– Versatile and flexible, you demonstrate a real ability to work both independently and in a team. You are a real team player.
– Reliable by nature, you are a committed person on whom we can rely.
– A permanent contract at the heart of a stimulating and dynamic professional environment.
– An attractive remuneration package in line with your profile and experience.
– An opportunity to make your mark on exciting projects.
– A company on a human scale that takes into account the well-being of its employees.
Would you like to know more about this wonderful opportunity?
Don't hesitate: apply now !