Are you looking for a new professional challenge in IT project management in Telecom?
Do you have an experience as Project manager in Windows technical environments?
Do you have good communication skills, and also Excellent analytical, structuring and priority-setting skills in complex situations?
Do you speak French and English?
Are you talented, bursting with energy and willing to contribute to the success of a growing company?
Lucky you! We have the perfect challenge for you in Ans (near Liège)!
The Project Manager will work in the Access Network department (in Liège) which manages all aspects of the companies access network from the optical nodes to installation at the customer's premises.
Access Network manages the processes of installation at the customer's premises, the prevention and resolution of individual and collective (network) quality of service problems, as well as the processes of expansion and dimensioning of the physical network in Wallonia.
- Participate in the definition and framing of the functional and/or technical and/or IT needs.
- Write general and detailed project specifications.
- Define the needs in terms of human resources and technical and/or functional skills.
- Prepare upstream the specifications, the elements of costing and/or invoicing.
Steering, monitoring and coordination of the project
- To set up the project structures and its operating rules (methods, steering tools, indicators…) according to the methodology in force.
- Define with the project teams, the objectives and deadlines for the deliverables (applications, modules, specific development…) as well as the milestones/milestones inherent to these deliverables.
- Realize a capacity plan and a detailed schedule.
- Pilot and measure progress (creation of dashboards, choice of indicators, planning of steering committees…).
- Coordinate and organize the different activities within the project according to the priorities and skills of each person and the needs of the internal or external customer in order to offer an effective and efficient service that meets the organization's quality requirements within the given timeframe.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of all internal and/or external actors
- Validate the deliverables in particular with the project sponsor.
Customer relationship management
- Organize and animate the steering committees with the decision-makers.
- Transfer regularly to the sponsor the dashboards/KPIs on the project progress.
- Ensure that a relationship of trust is maintained between the project owner and the project teams.
- Ensure, in general, the communication towards all the actors of the project/program (stakeholder, sponsor, project teams, management, external partners…).
Closing of the project
- Have all key project deliverables validated by the steering committee and the project sponsor
- Dismantle project teams
- Formulate the "lessons learned" and share them with the various stakeholders.
Are you the ideal candidate?
The Project Manager manages the entire project cycle assigned to him, from start to finish, which implies that he plans the project, ensures its follow-up and supports it with regard to its scope, duration, budget and quality. He acts as a point of communication between all stakeholders and coaches the team working on the project. The projects managed are typically internal projects within the Access Network department.
This role requires professional Project Management skills, excellent interpersonal skills, as well as basic technical knowledge in the relevant fields.
- Methodological knowledge of project management (PMI, Prince II,…)
- Proven experience in project management in technical environments
- Excellent analytical, structuring and priority-setting skills in complex situations
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- "Problem Solver" is result-oriented, autonomous and pro-active,
- Perfectly familiar with the Windows environment (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, …)
- Very good oral and written knowledge in French and English
Would you like to know more about this wonderful opportunity?
Don't hesitate, apply now!