Our client is looking for a motivated technical expert to join their team, working in Brussels on a large-scale IT environment. The mission involves the creation of cloud-hosted IT services for their internal customers
- Produce designs and guidelines to allow a scalable usage of those services.
- Implement the solutions with the help of the other team members.
- Document processes and support planning activities.
Fluent in at least one of these languages: Dutch, French or English.
Solid knowledge of
- cloud native architecture
- cloud services (AWS preferred)
- native cloud development
- web services
- API Gateway
- both relational and non relational data storage
- Web Service
- ORC files
- API Gateway
Certification in a project management framework
- Ability to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- Service-oriented mind-set
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail
- In-depth organizational skills and analytical ability
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is essential
- Any other European language is a plus
- Working experience in a medium to large IT environment is a plus
- At least 6 years of experience with project coordination / architecture / implementation in the domain of Data Centre services for the technological domains covered by the call for tender
- Additional previous experience as full stack development is considered as an asset