Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day and that’s why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart.
The role will be for 3 months initially, depending on contractors experience, this might become a year contract, with possible further extension.
• Motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience working with data and interfaces
• Strong analytical thinker and problem solving skills with a strong understanding of master data management practices
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a geographically disbursed environment
• Experience of different ways of working and delivery methodologies – iterative, agile, kanban
• Interest in emerging technology and application to resolving relevant business issues
• Ability to self-learn and develop business and technical knowledge quickly
• Ability to design and share visualizations, create data models and administer Qlik Sense.
• Preferable be Qlik Sense certified.
Primary job responsibilities
– to design and share visualizations, create data models and administer Qlik Sense
– to support the design, build and implementation of the MSD Global Datawarehouse (DWH) and BI and Analytics Framework in the market/region.
This role is also accountable for the in-region/market data activities and deliverables associated this work and the adoption of data self-service, BI and Analytics standard reports and guided and self service analytics.
• Extensive knowledge of the current data landscape in the region/market with knowledge of all data sources and access/connections to the key business owners and users
• Technical skills and data model skills to map existing data sources to standard platform models and apply Business transformation logic (SQL, PowerDesigner, Informatica..)
• Responsible for the SDLC and technical deliverables and testing of the regional/market data mapping to standard models including provision of test data sets
• Responsible for upskilling on the MSD Global DWH data self service capability and act as single point of contact for onboarding local data sources as part of DWH migration and on-going post implementation
• Experience of using out of the box BI and Analytics tools
• Experience of DWH concepts and how these have been applied in the current market/regional landscape – historisation, SCD…
• Lead the in market/regional technical and functional testing and provide in market/regional support for the effective resolution of issues
• Be a key advocate for the DWH and BI solutions provided by the MSD Global DWH and drive adoption of the solution in market/region aligned to the retirement workstream strategy and approach
• Post implementation, act as key SME for the DWH and BI solution in market and region supported by the platform teams
• Proactively grow expertise in the new DWH models, MSD Global DWH architecture and technology to ensure effective ongoing support for the platform solution
• Work as part of a product-based platform organisation to maintain governance and alignment to the blueprint and platform defined products and delivery approach
• Technical skills to work hands on with data using tool sets across existing and emerging technologies
• Communicate functional requirements and interface design artefacts to and work closely
• with the development teams to ensure accurate understanding and implementation;
• Provide support to design, construction and testing phases of the project(s) to ensure high quality delivery across the teams
• Responsible for quality assurance of design and development artefacts associated to the interface technical designs for market/region data to standard platform
• Assist with the user adoption and change management activities during inception, UAT and post implementation phases;
• Contributes as part of a cross-functional team to the delivery of product releas
If you want to be taken into consideration, please email your skills matrix, most recent resume (freelancers: and daily rate) to Jens De Beule through the indicated procedure.