Engineer Core Voice Fix & Mobile
To meet future challenges, our client is looking for a Core Voice fix & mobile Engineer for its TECH department (Voice and Mobile Service Run team). The RUN team is responsible for the technical administration, operations and maintenance of the core network elements providing mobile and fixed telephony services. The Voice Fix & Mobile Core Engineer reports to the Voice Fix and Mobile Service Manager.
5 good reasons to join our company:
Working with us means joining the most dynamic operator in Wallonia and Brussels, a company that :
- Offers prospects for the future in a constantly evolving sector. We want to get off the beaten track and anticipate future technological challenges.
- Focuses on the entrepreneurial spirit. We want to ally ourself with passionate employees who have a sense of initiative.
- Promotes a collaborative culture, teamwork and offers a pleasant professional environment. we seeks cooperation between our employees, stimulating positive energy but also humour and lightness.
- Offers a package that matches your skills.
- Offers ongoing training on the specifics of the profession.
Mission statement :
The Voice Fix & Mobile Core Engineer is responsible for the operations, administration, maintenance and evolution of the network and actively participates in its implementation (analysis, delivery, tests) of the fix and mobile network operations.
He also coordinates activities with suppliers, internal and external business partners in order to provide a complete end-to-end service.
Finally, it participates in the role of guard (24/7) in connection with the core network.
The Voice Fix & Mobile Core Engineer operates, implements, manages and supports the new converged mobile and fixed network for the following areas:
- VoIP (IMS): DRA/DEA, P/I/S/E-CSCF, Media Gateways, application servers
- Evolved Packet Core: P-GW/GGNS, e-PDG
- Value Added Services and intelligent networks: IN (SCP), OCS, voice messaging, SMS, PCRF
- IP domain: MPLS, TCP/ IP, switching, routing, DNS, DHCP, NAT, Tunneling, Load Balancing, firewalling
- Virtualized telco infrastructure: NFV, VNF, NaaS, Mano, OpenStack
- Core Network databases: HLR, HSS, AuC
- TDM: STP, media gateways, softswitches
- Roaming, SIM, mobile devices.
The Voice Fix & Mobile Core Engineer is responsible for the following tasks:
- Daily operations and administration of direct and indirect interconnections with other Belgian and international operators: requests, incidents, problems, changes, performance, capacity management.
- Management of fixed and mobile services: requests, incidents, problems, changes, performance, management of suppliers (partners)
- Daily operations and administration of the core network: incident management, change management, service requests (B2B, B2C)
- Participate in the implementation of the evolution of the voice and mobile core network (tests and implementation)
- Support for voice and mobile services (24/7 on-call team)
- Identify areas for improvement based on data service analysis, propose improvements in terms of service quality and reliability
- Define and improve the quality assurance plan to enhance the customer experience
- You participate in the transfer of experience and knowledge.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT, Telco or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the telecommunications industry and more specifically in Core & VAS
- You have a passion for telecom and are always looking for new technological discoveries.
- Good knowledge of the Voice Fix and Mobile domains
- Quality oriented, sense of integrity, responsibility and initiative
- Structured, methodical and meticulous
- Project and results oriented
- Eager to develop his knowledge and experience
- Able to prioritize and multitask
- Available for guards
- Very good communication skills, able to collaborate with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Good knowledge and mastery of French and English.
- Experience in Agile techniques is a plus.