Medior IT Security Officer in large organization
Are you an IT security professional (with a first experience of 3-5 years in security) who would like to take on huge challenge in a large organization?
Would you like to make your mark in a company as an internal employee?
Are you interested to secure the IT applications and infrastructure of a large organization with more than 30 000 employees?
If you answered three times yes, the position below might be very interesting for you!
We work together with a large organization in Brussels who would like to hire an IT Security Officer to join their internal CISO team.
The company prefers to engage a junior/medior security professional with potential who can further develop their skills within the company by continuous trainings, coaching and projects.
Content of challenge
Within the IT security team, you will create together the vision, strategy and execution of the IT security policies within the ISO2700x standards.
The following responsibilities will be part of your challenging scope:
- IT Security Management
- Optimize the security protection strategy
- Create security guidelines for projects
- Write security policies and implement awareness programs
- Follow-up of cyber security intelligence dashboards and take corrective measures within the IT organization
- Follow-up of defined actions of IT audits
- Manage IT security projects
- Follow up of IT Compliance
- Work closely together with the DPO and the IT Risk Manager regarding audit findings and compliance breaches
- Perform IT audits and IT compliance assessments to identify potential defects or breaches based on the IT security and data protection policies and Information risk management processes
In this position, you will report directly to the CISO for your IT security management responsibilities and to the IT PMO for the IT security project management activities.
- Has a first experience of +/- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a consultancy context with experience in different IT environments.
- Knowledge of ISO2700x standards
- Has experience in writing and implementing security policies and awareness programs
- Has experience in creating cybersecurity dashboards and management reporting
- Has excellent communication- and problem solving skills
- Fluent in the following three language (spoken and written); Dutch, French and English
What you can expect
- An opportunity to take up an excellent challenge in IT security of a large organization
- Being part of a dynamic internal CISO team who aspire to be the best in their field
- An opportunity to further evolve your career, skills and expertise within the organization through trainings, coaching, projects, internal mobility, …
- Being part of a company that values teamwork, sharing knowledge and training. They prefer to hire junior/medior professionals who would like to grow their talent within the company through skill development plans.
- A direct internal employee-based contract (CDI/ Contract Onbepaalde Duur) with a full package (net allowance, internet subscription, public transport subscription, meal vouchers, yearly bonus, company car with fuel card, …)
The interview process consists out of 2 interview rounds. Before your first interview, we will invite you to an interview preparation meeting to provide you all the tips and extra information regarding the company, the managers that you will meet and the possible questions you might receive.
Interested to learn more about this great challenge?
Don’s hesitate and apply now!