Contribute to the best customer experience !
Do you share our passion for all things digital? This way, we can log into all of tomorrow’s challenges. Maybe your talent could speed up our transformation even more.
Then you might be glad to know that we are looking for an enthusiastic CSR Back Office Technical Mobile B2C. Maybe are you the skilled profile we are currently looking for!
Log into the next step of your career!
As CSR Back Office Technical Mobile B2C:
- You assist all first line contact centers and coaches regarding technical questions, service providers to serve our customers in a better way.
- You analyze, solve, dispatch and follow-up on all trouble tickets and mails, in collaboration with 2nd and 3rd level teams (internal or external)
- You detect incidents related to transversal products, services, applications and prepaid billing with possible impact on customers and you apply appropriate priority & notification process.
- Furthermore, you inform customers continuously on the status of their problem according to their segmentation (internal and external customers).
- You collect relevant information in order to prepare efficient communication towards our customers, management, dealers, partners and operational teams (proactively alarms, planned interventions and retro-actively for example incidents) and you translate technical information into customer language
- Last but not least, you support the launch of new products and services (Friendly User Test) and think pro-actively about the required support. Duty role
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer services environment.
- Knowledge of contact center activities.
- A strong interest in new technologies (Telco products, services, technical matters, GSM, data & Internet) and fast learning are assets.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- You show your engagement by being an Orange Ambassador
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English
- “Problem solving” and “Persuasiveness! “Are your daily moto!
Discover our offer!
A dynamic working environment where you can develop your full potential by working with highly skilled colleagues and through continuous training.
Inspired? Then we would like to hear from you!
If there’s a match in the making, we’ll invite you for a first interview.