IT Quality Assurance Officer with expertise
Since many years, we work together with a large eco-friendly organization in the center of Brussels.
They manage the entire IT division of another organization that employs more than 30 000 employees in Belgium and has more than 1 million clients that uses their services on a daily base.
To ensure good quality of their processes and projects, our client is currently setting up a new Quality Assurance team of 2 QA officers (a junior and senior QA officer).
The motivated and driven junior QA officer will need your coaching and advises to learn from your expertise.
In the past, they did not have a Quality Assurance team.
In this position as an expert in IT quality assurance, you will participate in the development and management of the Quality Assurance policy with a view to improving the consistency, predictability and efficiency of IT projects and systems. You ensure that all individual parts of the production process work optimally so that the end-product can be created.
- You offer support in drawing up a Quality Assurance plan.
- Together with Process Owners, you formulate standards to which ITIL and related processes must comply.
- You participate in the identification and prioritization of IT quality issues, formulate specific, measurable milestones and monitor progress against these objectives.
- You will provide support in conducting reviews of validation protocols to ensure the quality of procedures and processes.
- You will help implement a QA management system and ensure that it is applied fairly.
- You offer support in monitoring the quality of service.
- You validate guidelines of the Quality Assurance plan.
- You participate in project design reviews and coordinate with project planning, testing, CISO, … regarding quality issues.
- You control activities and ensure that all standards, guidelines and procedures are respected.
- You participate in the preparation of reports, board tables and management analyses.
- You participate in audits to ensure compliance with the set standards and procedures.
- You develop preventive actions to exclude recurring quality issues.
- You promote quality awareness within the company.
- You play an active role in the achievement of the IT quality objectives and ensure that these are included in the IT strategy.
- You offer support in ensuring a link between IT quality and process improvement throughout the organization.
- You offer support in communicating the mission, objectives and standards regarding quality.
- You advise employees on quality management strategies and objectives.
- You keep your knowledge (legislation, guidelines, evolutions) up to date.
- You provide advise for process improvement when necessary
As an ideal candidate
- You have a bachelor's degree (IT) or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience within an IT Quality Assurance environment.
- Prior experience in setting up as Quality Assurance Plan from scratch is considered as a huge asset.
- You have knowledge of user requirements, risk analyses, validation protocols and related reporting.
- You master the following three languages all fluently; Dutch, French and English
- Certification in ISTQB is necessary
- Certification in Lean Six Sigma and ISO is an asset.
What our client can offer you
- A nice dynamic work environment
- An excellent work-life balance culture (possibility to work from a remote location, …)
- Working in a company environment with a lot of internal mobility options to further advance your career
- A competitive salary package with extra-legal advantages (such as a company car with fuel car, train subscription, very nice group- and hospitalization insurance, …
The interview process consists out of 2 interview rounds.
Due to the current COVID-19 measurements, the interview process is slightly adapted with video chat tools.
Throughout the interview process, we will guide you with extra information and interesting tips.
Interested to learn more about this opportunity?
Do not hesitate and apply now!