The ICT department is actively looking for an experienced Program Manager in the domain of ERP Management to take the lead in the set-up and supervising the vision and the execution of the related projects of the Program.
This Program covers business activities related to our gas assets (as GRID Maintenance, Procurement, Inventory Control, Finance,…).
Multiple systems are also used (SAP PM/MM/BW…, information management systems,… )
As an experienced Program Manager, you will be able to initiate, organize and coordinate the program.
You will provide strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways that promote the company’s culture. You will also oversee the progress and actively manage the risks.
will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner.
You will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desired outcome to our organization. Function Description
The candidate will be assigned the following responsibilities:
– Define long term vision and assure that initiatives are in line with the corporate strategy; – Deciding on suitable strategies and objectives;
– Formulating, coordinating and organizing and monitoring inter-connected projects; – Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities;
– Define transversal planning;
– Apply change (change management of the Business stakeholders and assure the transformations in the Program; assure smooth transition), risk and resource management (avoid conflicts between the projects);
– Coach the business leaders and the project leaders: enable to articulate their functions, needs, requirements in line with the roadmap;
– Ability to influence and break down the silos within an organization as well across organizations;
– Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors; – Prioritization of the projects in the roadmap;
– Correlate business values and priorities activities and goal-settings;
– Resolve projects’ higher scope issues;
– Accountable for program governance ( Steerco, Governance Forum communication,…).
Experience & expertise:
– Min 10 year Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position; – Good analytical and synthesizing skills to clearly define problems and requirements and determine solutions with controllable impact for them on mission-critical applications;
– Background knowledge on the energy sector in general and the ERP management domain in particular is an asset;
– Knowledge of SAP S/Hana is an asset; – Mixed experience (within and outside SAP context) is an asset;
– Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
– Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles;
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage;
– Outstanding leadership and organizational skills;
– Excellent problem-solving ability. Communication Skills:
– Excellent skills to interview business stakeholders: listening actively to their needs, asking the right questions and interpreting their answers correctly;
– Ability to work and communicate in a team (e.g. collaborate with other team members);
– Strategic thinking;
– To be able to communicate with the different stakeholders on the different levels ( Board, project Lead, architecture office, Business users);
– Assertiveness and diplomacy.
– Leadership: to be able to align (process, tools….) the stakeholders;
– Team player: being flexible to help the team achieve its goals;
– Goal directed attitude;
– Show interest in content and is not limited to administrative tasks
– Pragmatic approach: prefer talking to people and taking action to solve problems;
– Improvement minded: propose improvements during the executions of the projects;
– Ability to adapt in an ever-changing environment;
– Ability to advise stakeholders on different possible solutions;
– Lifelong learner;
– Master either Dutch or French, combined with a good understanding of the other language.
Fluent in English (both spoken and written);
Place of mission
– The candidate is expected to travel frequently between HQ ( Brussels) and the site in Anderlecht.
– Travel to other sites within Belgium offices and/or installations are located should be possible.
– The start date of this mission is as soon as possible after a period of evaluation and procurement negotiation, typically 15 working days after the publication of this profile.
– This mission is foreseen for an initial duration of 6 months, renewable afterwards. – The regime is expected to be full-time.