Type of contract: full time permanent contract
Presentation of Experis:
Experis is the division of the Manpower Group that specialises in the recruitment of IT profiles.
Presentation of our client:
Our client is a major player in the energy sector.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Maintain and manage the security systems: firewalls (Fortinet), EDR (Cybereason and Crowdstrike) for 3,000 endpoints
– Analyze and manage security alerts
– Ensure user awareness
– Contribute to infrastructure improvements: Active Directory security, firewalls, account security, multi-level administrators, etc.
– Carry out new product installations
– Participate actively in projects (design, integration, installation, hardware, software)
Profile of the ideal candidate:
At least a Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent by experience
At least 5 years of experience in a similar role within a large company.
– Good knowledge of one or more of the following areas: IT infrastructure security, application security and/or pentesting
– Good knowledge of computer networks, Windows, Active Directory and ServiceNow
– Good knowledge of next-gen firewalls: Fortigate, Checkpoint or Palo Alto
– Good knowledge of Cybereason and Crowdstrike EDR and vulnerability management (Qualys, Accunetix, …)
– Knowledge of the cloud (preferably AWS): for example, you need to know what a security group is and what it is used for
– Knowledge of modern authentication mechanisms and providers: SAML, Oath, Okta, Ping, …
– Very good command of English
– Good knowledge of French and/or Dutch is an asset
– Strong team spirit and collaboration
– Good interpersonal skills
– Communicative and good listener
– Result- and solution-oriented
– Analytical mindset
– Able to work both in a team and independently
– Flexible and able to adapt quickly
– Intellectually curious and eager to learn new things
– Resistant to stress
Our client’s offer:
– a full-time permanent contract
– a challenging position with interesting and varied tasks
– a growing international company with a strong team spirit and collaboration
– a dynamic working environment
– a competitive salary package, including a company car
– a solid internal training
– an easily accessible location in Brussels
If you are interested, don't wait any longer to apply by sending us your CV.
We guarantee you our support and total discretion throughout the selection process.