For one of the biggest international IT company we are looking for motivated/passionate Project Managers. They are known for delivering consultancy services to their clients and partners active in different sectors.
Location: Brussels/remote possible
Your main tasks and responsibilities are the following:
- Designing and implementing batch and real-time data ingestion pipelines for Azure Data Lake or similar cloud based (e.g. AWS/CGP) data warehouse or data lake solutions
- Implementing data lineage and reconciliation mechanisms (including monitoring dashboards and alerts)
- Implementing data cataloguing, archiving and disaster recovery
- Working with data source and data consumption teams to align on data structures and schemas
- Familiarity with modern, cloud-based data/BI technologies (data lakes, data warehouses, ETL/ELT, Spark)
- Experience with implementing data ingestion pipelines / ETLs / ELTs
- General knowledge of Azure or comparable platform and ecosystem – Storage Account, CosmosDB (SQL & Gremlin API), Event Hub, App Services
- Experience with at least 3 of following Azure data technologies, or similar technologies for competitive Cloud technologies:
- Azure SQL
- Azure Data Lake
- Azure Databricks (SQL or Python, Delta Lake)
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Analysis Services
- Experience with SQL, Python
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field; or you have equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of field experience in a similar role
- Very strong data and analytics domain affinity
- Methodical, thorough and detail oriented working approach
- Pro-active mindset, strong problem-solving techniques, hands-on, organized
- Flexibility in work schedule and execution of tasks
- Language requirements: fluent (oral and written) in Dutch and English. French is considered an additional benefit.
- A company that values innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
Interested in this opportunity?
Send your latest resume and/or questions to email@example.com