Experis is part of the Manpower group and specialized in IT.
Our partner is one of the biggest Microsoft Managed Services Center in Europe . And it is a fast-growing company. Would you like to support and implement integration solutions for international leading brands? Are you familiar with Microsoft Technologies in an operational role, and eager to solve problems? Then come along for the ride!
What does a Managed Services Expert?
Once a project has been delivered, our international Managed Services Team supports Microsoft integration and cloud solutions for our high-caliber clients.
Your varied responsibilities as a Managed Services expert include:
- Supporting the clients by solving their technical issues (2nd line).
- Setting-up of alerting & rule configuration.
- If necessary, escalating to one of the colleagues (Consultant or Architect) who have been involved in the project.
- Assisting a team of Managed Services Generalists (1st line).
- Developing change requests for existing solutions.
- Playing an active role in continuous improvement projects.
- Involvement in internal R&D projects.
- Cooperation with the Service Delivery Manager; attending and preparing operations meetings.
- Always learning about new and relevant technologies, without hesitating to share your insights.
Who are we looking for?
- You have min. 2 years of experience as a .Net developer (back end or full stack).
- You have min. 2 years of experience with Azure technologies, Azure Integration Services, Azure Governance, Administrating Azure Services.
- Your have analytical skills and solution–oriented mindset.
- You have excellent communication skills. You will not only need this for after work drinks, but you’ll be talking with customers and your team a lot.
- You like to work independent way but also together next to your new colleague friends.
- You have a flexible attitude: that means you are willing to be “on call” a part of your time (± 10%) to guarantee a 24/7 support service.
- You speak fluently English.
- You're able to work in the office in Gent on a frequent bases.
- Oh yeah: You like boules de Berlin and donuts – we eat them A LOT.
Nice to have (so it’s a plus, not a must):
- You speak fluently Dutch and French
What do we offer?
You will be working in an international environment with a strong innovative culture.
We know that people work best when they are happy in their job. Since 2018 this nice company is yearly certified as a Great Place to Work by Vlerick Business School. That’s something they are very proud of!
Next to your gross salary, you’ll get a lot of benefits:
- personal training budget of €4.500/year,
- company car
- Fuel card
- bike leasing
- Meal Vouchers of €8/day
- €250/year Ecocheques
- a generous net allowance
- Hospitalisation + Group + Travel Insurance,
- Mobile phone membership
- a collective bonus CAO 90
- 20 legal vacation days + 12 ADV days.
Besides that you’ll get:
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working
- Clear paths for career growth
- A fun atmosphere with optional after-hours activities
- Daily free and fresh soup, fruit and drinks
- Easy accessible offices in Ghent and Antwerp
- And let’s not forget, we are a really nice and warm team and we would be happy to welcome you!
Want to know more? Hit that button below, come in for a coffee and have a chat with us.
Are you interested in starting this adventure?
If you want to apply or do you have any questions you can call me on my cellphone: +32 4 98 94 67 40 and/or you can send your CV to email@example.com
I'm looking forward to meet you.
Have a nice day!