Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for over 70 years. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. This is why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart. Experis IT specializes in recruitment and selection of IT profiles.
Our client is one of the largest healthcare software companies in the world. As Key Account manager, you represent a global player in the Healthcare IT Market. You conquer the Belgian market with the broad existing portfolio and with the newest products.
- Supporting the development of a local sales strategy to secure new customers, by conveying the features, benefits, and value proposition of the full portfolio of IT products.
- Creating and executing the account strategy, in order to secure the installed customer base.
- The customer satisfaction, maintaining our brand credibility, and the customers’ trust.
- Developing and managing profitable annual order intakes and sales plans for our IT products and contributing to our competitive advantage by:
o Adhering to and promoting a strategic selling process where you support in defining and refining a consistent and reusable formula for winning new business;
o Developing and expanding consultative sales relations with decision-makers within the customer's organization such as key management, executive management, CFO, CIO, CEO, CMIO,…);
o Improving the accuracy of detailed forecasts and funnel reports;
o Managing customer relationships, setting clear customer expectations, and communicating clearly with colleagues and customers
o Managing the bid and tender process with internal and 3rd party vendors;
- Business advice on our product road map, vision, and business development plans.
- Monitoring healthcare trends, obtaining competition intelligence and sharing that information internally with the upper management and key stakeholders.
- Managing the expenses according to budget limitations with respect to Quality Standards and business processes
- You hold a Bachelor's or a Master's degree in a healthcare or IT-related field.
- You have 5 years of experience with direct technical or IT sales in a complex sales organization environment with multiple stakeholders. Experiences in selling healthcare IT solutions are an asset.
- You are proficient in strategic selling concepts and/or comparable sales processes and tools. Knowledge of specific sales methodologies is a plus.You are experienced with planning and developing complex businesses cases within budget limitations.
- As a strong team player, you are able to maintain a high level of quality in a continually changing environment.
- You are able to work on multiple tasks and organize your time effectively to achieve your goals and objectives.
- You have an analytical mind and a solid process orientation.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and go the extra mile for our customers.
- You are willing to travel up to 70 % of the time within Belgium.
- You have strong communication skills (written and oral) in Dutch, French, and English.
- a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives
- the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals
- career development programs
- a competitive compensation
- benefits package