Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for over 70 years. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. This is why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart. Experis IT specializes in recruitment and selection of IT profiles.
For our client, located in Antwerp region, we are looking for a Business Analyst Office 365
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and committed IT Project Leader who can take the lead in one or more Office365 related projects. He or she will also take up responsibilities with regards to the aftercare for solutions in our Office365 portfolio.
Due to the level of complexity of the Office365 platform, this role requires solid analytical skills and an expert understanding of the different tools in the platform.
You will have the opportunity to work in a highly motivated team in a challenging environment.
You will be responsible for providing Office365 advise to the business and creating business solutions on the Office365 platform.
- You are responsible for the day-to-day management of assigned IT projects. For this you work closely together with the business project leader and other people from the company.
- You analyze business requirements, write up functional specs and test programs.
- You guarantee an excellent quality of the platform solutions we build/provide, which need to be closely in line with the business processes.
- You guarantee an excellent application architecture.
- You aim for a qualitative integration in our existing IT architecture landscape.
- During projects, you take the lead throughout the different project phases, from feasibility until final implementation.
- For such projects, you are responsible for the follow-up of the project against its stipulated goals, planning and budget.
- You are the point of contact for all stakeholders of your application/project, including internal and external service providers.
- You manage issues and change requests for your applications and projects and will take care of the appropriate escalation when needed.
- You prepare and present weekly and monthly status reports for the project team, councils, steering committees, project reviews and CT-IS management.
- The candidate has a university degree, a bachelor’s degree in ICT or equivalent.
- An excellent knowledge of English is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with and building solutions in the Microsoft 365 platform.
- Experience in migrations to O365/SharePoint on-line.
- Experience in discrete manufacturing business processes and working in a large international company is an asset.
- Project management certifications or equivalent is a must.
We believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow.