#dotnetarchitect #azurearchitect #jobopportunity #Gent #workingwiththenewesttechnologies #Azure
Experis is part of the Manpower group and specialized in IT.
Our partner is one of the biggest Microsoft partners and fast-growing companies. That's why you will be working with the newest technologies and even with those who are not even at the market yet.
We’re looking for a .Net Architect with min. 3 years of experience with Azure. You’ll be joining a team of Microsoft experts, to help to find good tech solutions for big important clients.
Your responsibilities as a .Net /Azure Architect?
You like the challenge to delve deep into customer’s problems and come up with creative solutions, compelling proof of concepts or demos. Then you are able to turn these solutions into technical design and documentation.
You’ll have a lot of contact with your team-members. You will support and guide them by helping them with technical pre-sales, follow-up on their projects and boost them professionally so they can flourish in their role.
You’re a lifelong learner and you love to keep up to date with the latest tech, perhaps you write a blog about all the exciting new discoveries you make.
We’d love it if you could help us go for gold! We’ve got four Microsoft Gold Competencies in Application Development, Application Integration, Cloud Platform, and Data Analytics. Will you help us get another?
Who are we looking for?
- You have 3 years or more recent experience as a .Net Architect (like with B2B and SOA solutions)
- Knowledge of: .NET framework, C#, API and Service development, SQL Server,
- Min. 3 or 4 years recent experience with several Azure technologies (for ex. Azure functions, Azure Service Bus, Azure Pipelines, Azure , Azure apps, …)
- Fluency in English. Any other language is an asset.
- You have a European driver license B and you live in Belgium: that's really necessary because you have to go 1 or 2x/week (depends on the project) to clients in for ex.: Brussels, Antwerp, Gent (over whole Flanders) – the rest of the week you can choose to work at home and/or at the offices in Gent or Antwerp
Nice to have:
- A deep knowledge of BizTalk Server in all its aspects (Orchestration, BRE, Database Design, etc…)
A great place to work! We believe our employees know best how to get a job done and we let you do it.
- Next to your salary, you’ll also get a full benefits package:
- + Extra Legal benefits:
- Company car: from the 1st day – below you’ll find more info.
- + Company Bike
- Flue card of the company for gas,
- €8/day meal voucher (so +- €160 extra net/month)
- € 250 Eco-cheques
- Pension Insurance
- Hospital Insurance,
- + Travel Insurance
- GSM abonnement (mobile phone membership),
- Parking Card in Gent,
- Collective Bonus (CAO 90 – is a more interesting way that you will pay less taxes, so you’ll receive more netto),
- €150 net extra (net allowance)
- 20 legal vacation days + 12 ADV/extra days. = 32 vacation days
- Personal Training Budget (of the worth of €4 500/year, incl. 9 extra vacation days to follow these training)
- Personal coaching and good training (depends of what you need/want of extra training for you)
- They are one of the biggest Microsoft Partner: so they’re working with the newest IT technologies (even with those who are not know on the market yet).
- They do nice activities after work as well with their colleagues.
- They have a nice bar in their office: Every day they offer for free for anyone who works there:
- Warm soup
- Fresh Fruit
- Soft drinks: Fanta, Coca-Cola, …
- Water with an extra taste (you can choose between 6 tastes, like also Tea, lemon, …)
- + Extra Legal benefits:
- a strong family-friendly policy,
- a fun and supportive atmosphere,
- optional after-hours activities organized by our fun team,
- flexible working hours,
- Teleworking is possible: min. 1 or 2 days on site at the client, the rest you can choose: telework and/or work from the office in Gent or Antwerp.
- clear paths for career growth.
- You’ll stay up-to-date with the latest Microsoft tech and have the option to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist.
- We have a strong research and development culture and you’ll get the chance to collaborate with experts from all around the globe.
Are you interested in starting this adventure?
If you want to apply or do you have any questions you can call me on my cellphone: 04 98 94 67 40 and/or you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm looking forward to meet you.
Have a nice day!