Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for over 70 years. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. This is why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart. Experis IT specializes in recruitment and selection of IT profiles.
Our client is the leading healthcare and diagnostic software provider in Europe and one of the largest in the world.
For this client we are looking for a TEST engineer:
Life Science division is seeking an experienced Test Engineer to design, build and implement an effective automation test strategy for cloud-based data-driven clinical research ancillary solutions. We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate individuals with strong testing skills who will thrive in an inclusive and diverse team-setting, engage opportunities with new approaches and persevere until success is achieved.
As a Test Engineer you are a member of our software development scrum team. You contribute to the delivery of high-quality software applications in the international healthcare industry and ensure that the solution is doing what it’s supposed to do in the most practical manner. You will report on progress and quality and consult with the project team, making recommendations for improvement.
- Implementing and delivering the automation test strategy, test plan and other test artifacts for our IT products as a whole and the individual components.
- Determining the testing approach and ensuring that the most effective tools and techniques are used.
- Executing tests and documenting the test results in line with our standards, work instructions and policies.
- Monitoring defects from the time of recording until a resolution has been found and provide detailed configuration descriptions for passing and failing tests to be used in product acceptance reports.
- New technologies and techniques that can be applied for automation testing and adapted to our dynamic business requirements. You design and execute these automated tests.
- Designing and executing non-functional testing (load testing, performance testing, migration testing, etc.) – including preparation of tools and designing automated scripts that support the testing.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- You have experience as a test engineer in a software company, preferably in the field of a healthcare environment.
- Experience with Automation testing, Rapid Testing, Test Heuristics and different testing methodologies are an asset.
- Knowledge of different healthcare standards (e.g. HL7, DICOM or FHIR) is appreciated.
- You have an eye for details and manage to think “out-of-the-box”.
- You are hands-on, eager to learn and proactive. You dare to challenge and ask questions.
- You have an analytical mindset and a teamplayer.
- You work in a structured way in an agile environment.
- You are fluent in English (both verbal and written)
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. So are you ready to shape (y)our future ?