Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for over 70 years. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day. This is why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart. Experis IT specializes in recruitment and selection of IT profiles.
Our client is the leading healthcare and diagnostic software provider in Europe and one of the largest in the world.
We are currently looking for a Project Manager Life Sciences, who will be responsible for delivery of our cloud enabled data-services solutions, bridging Healthcare IT providers with Life Sciences companies performing clinical research.
The project manager will deliver projects in a timely and cost-effective manner, by project budgeting, planning, monitoring and steering and performing issue change and risk management.
- You will be the first contact for the customer within the project scope
- You organize handover from sales/to support
- You manage customer expectations; request and control of customer’s obligation to cooperate
- You setup and monitor project budgets
- Set-up project schedule (e.g. activities, resources) and implementation strategy
- You monitor, steer and control projects (time, budget, quality)
- You initialize project invoicing and revenue recognition
- You manage project risks and quality
- You perform project escalation management (e.g. steering committee and project meetings)
- You assure Project documentation
- You manage third party suppliers (as part of the project deliverables)
- Someone with experience in delivering (clinical) information projects, within Europe.
- Someone with a a good understanding of technical and IT systems, preferably cloud-enabled solutions.
- Ideally someone with experience in implementing a data-as-a-service project.
- You speak fluently English, knowledge of German is an asset.
To be a successful project manager:
- You achieved PMI or Prince 2 (Foundation level minimum – preferably Practitioner)
- You have excellent organizational skills and pay attention to detail
- You are able to work under pressure with tight timescales.
- You have strong inter-personal skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented, committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. So are you ready to shape (y)our future ?